4 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
The Office Manager will be onsite and responsible for the day to day functions of our Los Angeles Office, working closely with our Workplaces & People Team to create a collaborative and welcoming community.
- Performs quality assurance audits for contracted vendor services to ensure a quality working environment.
- Lead event planning to prioritize employee connection for onsite and remote/hybrid team members throughout the year.
- Work closely with workplaces and people teams to ensure an engaging onboarding experience for new team members.
- Own local compliance of COVID policies to ensure guidelines are being adhered to. Maintaining, implementing, and enforcing office health and safety protocols.
- Disseminating pertinent information to employees through different means of communication (i.e. Slack, email, etc.).
- Assist with office moves and offsite storage logistics.
- Performs and/or facilitates maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, periodic service, and light repairs.
- Provides clerical support when needed such as, but not limited to:
- point of contact for internal or external questions,
- sorting and distributing mail,
- Maintains inventory of office supplies,
- calendaring event,
- preparing documentation and support for remote/hybrid employees in designated areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Slack, G-Suite and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Problem-solving skills – ability to adapt and solve for unexpected circumstances
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadline
Education and Experience:
- Ideally five years in a similar role.
- Experience in the tech industry is required.
- Experience in the games industry is a plus.
- Prolonged periods standing/sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Have reliable transportation or a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- COVID-19 vaccination must be up to date.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.