5 days ago
Supports company operations by maintaining office administration, facilities requests, and events planning. Must be super positive, fun, and full of energy!
- Administers office activities and services including the supervision of office staff to achieve maximum productivity and expense control.
- Develops procedures and policies for administrative activities, such as mail distribution, reception, travel, and other related internal operations.
- Responsible for purchases and maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
- Tracks and analyzes operational costs.
- Coordinates delivery of office services with other departments.
- Hires and trains office support staff.
- Manages office staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs including Receptionists and Administrative Assistants.
- Ensures that department goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Responsible for facilities policies and procedures.
- Responsible for facilities requests, complaints, furniture, décor, and space planning.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in an Office Management or Facilities Management role.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Manager or Supervisor
- Experience working in the video game or entertainment industry preferred
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Advanced proficiency in common Windows PC desktop functions and tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be available to work 9:00 – 6:00, Mon – Fri and occasional overtime and weekends