This job might no longer be available.
18 days ago
What will you do here?
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary, make sure that office operations run smoothly
- Report facility management errors
- Coordinate contractor relationships including fire and safety, gardening and maintenance
- Greeting visitors
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Coordinate all international travel, including flight, accommodation for employees, new joiners and visitors
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves
- Identify opportunities for office management improvements
- Provide support to our HR, admin and finance team including administration, reporting, invoice and document management
- Assist office event related tasks
What are the qualifications I need for this position?
- 1-2 years of hands on experience as an office manager
- Friendly and empathic personality who can kindly support our employees and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hungarian (we have several foreign colleagues although some of our facility management relations only speaks Hungarian)
- Great organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Solid problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Be a team player with the ability and willingness to work independently and autonomously as well
It is a plus if you have:
- Your own car
- Some experience working in Gaming/ IT/ Software development sector
- Some experience working at a small or medium sized company
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English CV. We will look at what experience you have so far.
Please note that our system can't handle files that exceed 10 MB, so if your CV exceed the file limit, please upload it to eg. Google Drive or Dropbox and send us an access link.
No cover letter is required. But if you usually play any mobile games, you can share with us what are your favorite ones :)
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed by our HR team and if we find it relevant will contact you.
The whole process contains 2 rounds of interviews and usually takes 2-3 weeks.
You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.
About Gameloft Hungary:
Our studio has been operating in Budapest for more than 9 years, and has a team of 80 game developers, designers, artists and other professionals whose passion is to create mobile games that are enjoyed by millions of people each and every day.
Currently we would like to extend our team with an English-speaking Office manager.
What can you expect from us?
As an Office manager, your job will cover more than one area at our company. You will manage a wide variety of office related tasks, and will need to be curious about learning new things and finding new solutions. You will closely work with our IT manager.
This position can be fulfilled in either 6 or 8 hours and requires approx. 3 days/per week working from the office.
Why work for us?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We are creating awesome games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide
- Our office is in the downtown area, Boráros Square. It is on the Pest side of the Petofi bridge, and can be easily reached by public transport
- We have a flexible work schedule that can fit in most of your requirements (Also in this current global situation we are working from home)
- Never go to work on your birthday (you get extra leave for that day)
- We value health, which is why all our employees benefit from a private health insurance plan. This includes free access to an unlimited number of specialist appointments, an annual health screenings, as well as flu vaccinations
- Every summer we have a studio wide team building activity
- Coffee and tea are always at your disposal in the office
- We have an Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial, life management and mental health services)
- You'll also get a fitness pass which gives you access to all Life1 venues in the city