This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
Gameloft is looking for a proficient Office Manager with outstanding communication and people management skills to join one of our production teams.
- Fluent English both oral and written
- High motivation and multitasking ability
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of the administrative system and processes of Ukraine
- Microsoft Office skills
- Aptitude for communication and team work
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Responsibility and patience
- You'll be responsible for organizing and providing all office working needs
- You will be in charge of all contacts with local suppliers (lunches supplier, cleaning company, goods supplier etc.), and of the contacts with building management
- Preparing documents, materials and information needed for local studio work
- Organizing the reception of guests and delegations (hotel booking, tickets ordering etc.)
- Managing all correspondence issue (incoming/outgoing)
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Gym compensation
PLEASE SEND YOUR CVs IN ENGLISH ONLY!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.