This job might no longer be available.
Office Manager / IT Technician (m/f/d)
Brno South Moravian Region cz
4 months ago
We are looking for a motivated
Office Manager / IT Technician
to support our team at our office in Brno, Czech Republic.
You will closely work with and report to studio manager in Brno and execute tasks independently and efficiently. For this role, we are looking for a friendly, highly structured person, preferably with prior experience in Office Management and IT.
The day-to-day duties include ensuring office, PCs, software licenses, workplace equipment and office materials are available and fulfill the requirements. You ensure that the accounting department receives all requirement information and take care of the IT equipment, beverages, postal service, planning and organizing language courses and other trainings, organizing team building events and travel arrangements. You make sure that the entire office is presentable while still being able to fulfill ad-hoc tasks, depending on the circumstances. Apart from that, special organizational projects, often in coordination with other sites or external partners arise from time to time and will require your contribution.
For this role we are not looking for the most experienced person but for the most motivated and capable one. If you are hands on, very communicative, have excellent interpersonal skills and keep a cool head in busy times, this may be your next challenge.
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- You have an IT or a comparable IT oriented education and you like to evolve in this area
- You are very organized and are able to work completely independently
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- You have high interpersonal and communication skills
- You speak and write in Czech and in English without any difficulties
- You are a pro user of Windows, MS Office and other standard IT tools
- You know Adobe and Autodesk products
What would be a plus?
- You have prior experience in IT departments
- You know how to work with Synology NAS, DNS server and Firewall
- You have prior experience in purchase / sale departments
- You have a training in an HR-related field
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company. For this position you get equipped with a cellphone and laptop.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities. Did we mention 25 days of vacation a year?
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter. Without these your application will be considered incomplete and rejected.
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, and Brno, Czech Republic. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.