Office Manager (HR & Admin)
11 days ago
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The Office Manager takes care of the Studio operations and support the Keywords group to achieve desired business performance. This role shall take all relevant support functions’ role which are mostly HR and Admin and from time to time Finance and IT to provide necessary support for the group and service lines to deliver financial and business results. The role will report to the Keywords Regional Director of East Asia with dotted-line reporting to the Asia HR Director for HR related matters. This role shall start as an individual contributor with a possibility of growth depending on the expansion of the Korean studio.
- Coordinate closely with the Regional Director of East Asia and establish the foundation of the Korea business
- Be the point of contact for local vendors, and oversee logistics, Admin, HR and Finance matters to ensure smooth studio operations
- Be the point of contact for any inquiries to Keywords Korea
- Work with leaders to determine talent acquisition requirements and ensure effective recruitment processes
- Deliver employee compensation and benefits responsibilities for the studio
- Develop and implement internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with operations and functional leaders and local vendors
- Provide up-to-date HR advice, coaching and direction on all matters of people management including employment law, global policies, and local HR processes
- Ensure employees adhere to all health and safety regulations, company policies, procedures, and ethical standards
- Provide support in terms of employee engagement, performance management and employee discipline process
- Develop and implement the Data Protection policy for Keywords Korea with the guidance of Keywords Group Data Protection Manager.
- Act as an advisor and partner in case of new business opportunities arise in the assigned country/region.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time as the local representative of Keywords Korea
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity with deep knowledge of local regulations
- Strong written and oral communication in both Korean (native proficiency) and English (professional working proficiency) in order to work closely with both local vendors and global counterparts.
- Experience in game or entertainment industry is preferred
- High drive for results, integrity and initiative
- Strong employee engagement skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications and other database application programs
- Flexibility and eagerness to handle everything from hands-on admin tasks to large business projects
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- This is One-year contract position with the possibility of extension and conversion to a permanent contract
- Working hours: 10am to 7pm