29 days ago
Noice’s “Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favourite content creators. Instead of just passively watching content, users on Noice play with the content and the creators. Our stealth beta version has shown that users are engrossed in this lean-forward multiplayer experience with the creators, which results in much higher engagement, retention and monetization for the creators.
Noice has raised over $25 million from founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, has been developed for years in stealth mode and has been thoroughly validated with players and content creators. We aim to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and tens of thousands of content creators within the next three years.
And this is where you come in.
We are looking for an IT Manager . This is a fully new role at Noice. As the IT Manager you will play a crucial role in both offering day-to-day IT support to our employees and building our long-term IT strategy. We consider prior experience with Google Workspace Administration, IT support and management, MDM solutions and knowledge of networks as a big bonus in this role.
Our office is located in the center of Helsinki, and you need to be able to work from the office occasionally upon request, sometimes with very short notice (i.e. same day).
So, what does the future of this role look like? Noice has the opportune opportunity to become the next big thing and grow quickly. We hope you are someone who enjoys the unknown and is excited about the opportunity to be part of the growth phase.
Our working language is English, so please send your application in English.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new platform also comes with ownership.
In this role you will
- Manage the internal IT processes at Noice
- License management
- Account management (onboarding and offboarding)
- Order hardware as needed and keeping book of existing inventory
- General IT troubleshooting (personal equipment and office hardware)
- Implementing and improving systems and tooling to facilitate growth, for example:
- Enrolling new and existing devices into an MDM system
- Evaluating and implementing a new VPN
- Security best-practices
What we are looking for
- Prior experience in IT support or IT administration
- Strong understanding of IT security principles
- Ability to lead and manage complex IT projects
- An ability to organize your own work and solve problems as they occur
- Hands-on experience with Mac, Linux and Windows operating systems
- A sense of empathy and emotional intelligence when handling internal communicationFluent in English
We appreciate also
- Prior work experience in: Google Workspace Administration, and or knowledge of networks
- You have a personal interest in games - if so, we’d be especially keen to hear what you are currently playing!
- You are a fan of streaming - maybe you've streamed yourself?
What is in it for you?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user-generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with a motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and at an extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.