6 days ago
Would you like to be responsible for the office environment in a fast-growing mobile game company with a group of international co-workers? Are You a service minded team player who loves taking initiative and enjoys working with a bunch of varying tasks which keeps our office in order and makes our everyday life smooth? If You replied “YES!”, You might be the person we are looking for!
We are a team of dedicated mobile gaming professionals with an office located at the heart of Helsinki in Kamppi. Our office is our second home as well as the place where our visitors come to meet us. We are now looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team to offer their valuable input on our everyday life by taking care of our office and our people. As an Office Coordinator You will be in such a role that our Seriously team members will approach you whenever they need help with something related to the office or basic administrative things. Our team really appreciates the work you do, and you´ll get to work closely with the HR, IT and finance team.
In a nutshell, Your ride as an Office Coordinator at Seriously would include e.g. the following tasks:
- Everyday office duties such as making sure the office is well organized so that everyone can work to their full potential in an enjoyable environment. This can be anything from making sure that the office is neat & tidy to restocking snacks & office supplies, mailing/shipping, helping teams and management in organizing team dinners and events, communicating any office related things to employees, you name it!
- You make sure that everyone at the office, guest and Seriously people feel warmly welcome
- You take care of the relations with service providers related to the office; e.g. office building partner, landlord, cleaning company, grocery delivery etc.
- You take care of variety of basic administrative tasks and support our team members e.g. in travel arrangements
- Arranging & coordinating all sorts of activities for the amazing Seriously team
- Communication with Playtika (in all office site related matters)
- Assisting HR team in some tasks, such as administering some employee benefits
What does it take to sign up?
- Passion for customer service and employee wellbeing
- Preferably a few years of experience in office administration
- Good project management and communication skills
- Brave, inclusive, flexible and proactive mindset
- Fluency in English and Finnish (we know, we rarely require Finnish skills but in this position you really need that)
With us you get to take big ownership of office related matters. At Seriously we are about 120 in Helsinki, 30 in Los Angeles and 10 in Israel. In addition, Playtika, our parent company, has about 4000 employees all around the world which makes us a big network of people. As a company we are a steady working environment that loves transparency, trusts each other, and gives everyone control and responsibility for their work. We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field! Not to mention that we have free apples in the kitchen!
We kindly ask You to send your application, and introduce yourself as soon as possible, as we’ll fill the position as soon as we’ve found the right person.
Did you know that Seriously is one of the biggest games companies in Finland? Or that our game, Best Fiends, has been played more than Game of Thrones has been watched? Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 125 million downloads and around 1.2 million daily players. Our game universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we're working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West. Join the ride!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.