13 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar London is on the lookout for a talented Office Coordinator who possess an eye for detail and thrives in a fast paced environment. This is an onsite, full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- We are a busy and organised team who ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Studio.
- We support the Company’s goals and values, demonstrating them in all work activities and interactions.
- We are focused and we anticipate the needs of the Studio, providing positive and efficient support to the Studio and our visitors.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Office Manager and Senior Management team as required.
- Coordinate business travel, accommodation and hospitality arrangements for the London team and our visitors including business travel letters and support with immigration and entry requirements if needed.
- Coordinate arrangements for short term accommodation and care packages where required.
- Provide support with general finance tasks including processing purchase orders, setting up new suppliers, raising requests and assisting with monthly business expenses as required.
- Maintain Administration processes and procedures including visitor and studio access – ensuring correct fob access is allocated and preparing NDAs where applicable.
- Support with new starter onboarding including arrangements for their office and IT set up, preparing welcome bags and security access.
- Provide cover at reception during busier periods or break times as needed.
- Provide general support for the studio as required, such as setting up meeting rooms, gathering orders and general day to day requests.
- Maintain office supplies, such as stationary, food and beverages. Carrying out regular stock checks and placing orders as required.
- Provide support for internal events and employee related activities as required.
- Provide assistance with projects and activities where required.
- Provide cover for key areas of responsibility for the rest of the office support team as required.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an Office Coordinator role.
- High proficiency on MS Office 360 Applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong typing and ICT skills, web and tech literate.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and keep a level head while maintaining grace under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in booking corporate travel.
- Strong focus on customer service.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience working within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music.
- Experience working as a Personal/Executive Assistant, liaising with all levels of a business.
- Experience using JDE systems, office management systems and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.