This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco, CA
4 months ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Onsite Gym & Wellness Activities (Yoga & Zumba)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a highly organized Office Coordinator for our San Francisco studio! The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of operations, technology, facilities management, and administration. You will be working with our Operations Manager to help create an amazing workspace for our SF Jam Citizens!
- Fully manage reception and provide a welcoming guest experience.
- Maintain shared spaces making sure they are stocked, clean, and functioning.
- Help create an engaging work environment for both work and play.
- Enforce basic security measures.
- Administer the office dog policy and guidelines.
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This position requires frequent bending, stooping, and reaching on a daily basis.
- Provide general administrative assistance such as conference room scheduling, new hire set up, ordering supplies, coordinating meals, and special projects.
- Assist the Operations Manager in tasks and assignments.
- Be a team player willing to take on projects and willing to learn and be teachable.
- Minimum of 2 years of reception or customer service experience in an office setting.
- BA/BS degree.
- Must be able to lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to 30lbs on a frequent basis.
- A sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- A sense of humor, creativity & fun!
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a small group dynamic.
- Passion, patience, and enthusiasm for people operations, events & culture.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working at a gaming studio or fast-paced environment.
- Love for Games of All Kinds! - Mobile, Console, PC, Board, Card, etc.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.