This job might no longer be available.
Helsinki 00100 Finland
5 months ago
Office Assistant position at Electronic Arts Finland
The EA Tracktwenty studio in Helsinki is seeking for new talented people to join their team. Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile title SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 200 million gamers around the world and received multiple awards like the Best of Apple. Now the studio is working on a new exciting title. Do you want to be part of the next big success on mobile? Check out the EA Tracktwenty webpage here: https://www.ea.com/studios/tracktwenty
We’re looking for an energetic and hardworking full-time Office Assistant to support the Tracktwenty development team, as well as running the office. The versatile office management role consists of tasks from various fields, such as finance, facility, travel, benefits and events. The main duty is to ensure the development team can operate effortless in a smoothly working office environment. The Office Assistant position offers great growing opportunities.
Basic Office Management
- Handling supply orders; office supply, IT-equipment, daily consumables and other purchases
- In an out mailing, answering phone, greeting guests, archiving, meeting arrangements, other miscellaneous admin matters
- Operating the office reception desk
- Assisting the leadership team and employees where needed and answering general staff queries
- Ensuring a pleasant working environment by managing office facilities and coordinating with suppliers and providing project management support
- Unpacking and arranging supply deliveries, maintaining clean office space and movables, watering plants, coordinating maintenance works
Events & Travel
- Arranging staff parties, get-togethers, handling meeting schedules & venues, working meals at office, restaurant bookings etc.
- Running work-wellbeing related activities
- Assisting staff with travel arrangements and visitors with local logistics
Finance matter coordination
- Processing invoices and creating expense reports in the financial reporting systems, assisting with card applications, supplier set-ups and contracts
This role includes close cooperation with EA central support teams, such as finance, travel, benefits, facility, IT and other functions.
- Enthusiastic attitude with mentality of getting things done
- Passion towards office coordination work and helping people
- Efficiency, but thorough working methods with attention to details
- Great communication and social skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast paced working environment
- Willing to assume responsibilities and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in both English and Finnish
- Some prior work experience in administrative field
- Knowledge in using Oracle is a benefit
- Studies in field of Management Assistants’ Qualification or Business
What we offer to you
- Central office location in the heart of Helsinki + cool workspace
- Fun and relaxed, yet passionate working atmosphere with a great bunch of international colleagues – a truly diverse and inspiring working environment!
- Excellent benefits around healthcare, games, cafeteria services and sports
- Career growth options and learning possibilities
Are you the superstar Office Assistant we are looking for?
Please apply with your CV and open application letter (elaborating why you would like to fill this position and why you would be the right pick for us) in English per e-mail to: email@example.com as soon as possible – the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!