This job might no longer be available.
Office Coordinator (Contract)
18 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an Office Manager to support our LA office. We are looking for someone who can help ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis.
- Scheduling: Desk assignments, conference room, R&D space, screening room, individual workstations
- Directing IT requests
- Managing entry card access and parking permissions / work with One Culver and NantStudios to coordinate
- General maintenance scheduling
- Weekly kitchen re-stocking - work with Epic facilities on this
- Mail distribution and management for employees
- Building management communication with landlord
- Office operations budgeting
- Other software management requests ie) sales force entry and cleanup
- Equipment inventory management and coordination with IT
- Assistance with the Demo / R&D stage scheduling
- Event planning and management for the Epic Demo Stage and Culver City office location
- Assistance with logistics and management for R&D/previs & animation initiatives at the office location
- Assistance with talent and client management at Culver City office and El Segundo Demo Stage location
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.