7 days ago
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the “Applicant Privacy Notice” section below, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through this job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS JOB, SHARING THIS JOB OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE , WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW.
MachineGames is looking for an Office Assistant to join our studio. This role is for someone who likes to engage in a wide variety of areas of responsibility on different levels. The responsibilities are spanning from day-to-day operative HR-support and administration to projects related to for example health safety and work environment or compensation and benefits. In this role you will be part of a team of three and you will be reporting to the HR manager of the studio.
Our studio is located in central Uppsala, Sweden which is a small and vibrant city 30 minutes north of the capital Stockholm. It has a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times. MachineGames is a part of ZeniMax Media inc. alongside sister studios Alpha Dog games, Arkane studios, Bethesda game studios, Id Software, Roundhouse Studios, Tango Gameworks, and ZeniMax Online Studios.
Our studio has a legacy of being down to earth and our everyday work as well as our long-term goals are driven by our values:
- We value Team performance over individual performance
- We practice an open door policy
- We deliver what we promise
- We give constructive and actionable feedback
- We practice ownership and accountability
- We learn from our mistakes.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. For this role you must be permanently located within commuting distance of Uppsala and hold a Swedish work permit or be a Swedish citizen.
- Daily maintenance of the office, ensuring all spaces are tidy and clean and equipped with required stationery: kitchen, conference rooms, common areas
- Responsible for the two kitchens including: removing breakfast, dishwasher, general tidiness and monitoring inventory.
- Being the FPC to and placing orders to Ica and Convini. Order administration.
- Coming up with and carrying out the studio’s Employee welfare initiatives, such wellness-activities, administration of merch and games, assisting at events and parties etcetera
- Travel coordination and administration
- Monitoring and answering the studios phone and general emails
- Petty cash purchasing
- Archiving (for example candidate NDAs)
- Picking up and leaving packages and envelopes at the post office/ with Fedex
- Updating of office related information on confluence
- General assistance to the Directors, for example reservations, scheduling, petty cash purchasing, ordering lunch etcetera
- Working flexible hours to be available during events in evenings
- Supporting the rest of the HR/Office team as needed
- Experience from an administrative role where you are used to maintaining structure and sharp deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to handle smaller projects, such as company events or coordinating a wellness vendor
- Service minded and collaborative yet able to take independent decisions
- Creative and self propelled
- Possess integrity to stick to plans and policies
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Experience of an international setting where communication in English (writing and verbally) comes naturally
- Lastly you have a positive and solutions oriented outlook on life and work!
Applicant Privacy Notice
Applicant Privacy Notice