12 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking for an Office Assistantto support its development studio in Belgrade. We are looking for a candidate that is attentive to requests and proactively makes sure everything is in order in the studio so the team can focus just on making great games made. This person will support a team of about 200 employees with plans to grow and will coordinate closely with local HR and Leadership teams.
What you’ll do:
- Front Desk activities (welcoming new employees, business partners, job candidates and colleagues from other Ubisoft studios)
- Managing office supplies and making sure everything is in stock
- Creating ID cards for new employees
- Sending mail abroad and locally and making sure all procedures are followed
- Keeping records of business documents (contacts, annexes, decisions, invoices…)
- Arranging office meetings and making sure everything is prepared (conference rooms, food and drinks, office supplies…)
- Liaising with lessor and our facility specialist to mitigate any office issues in a timely manner
- Meet miscellaneous needs of a fast-paced development team
- Proven experience as an office manager or similar role
- Flexible and able to multitask to accommodate ever changing schedules and the needs of the business
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate needs and be proactive to resolve things as they come up in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong negotiation skills to get the best offers and prices
- High level of empathy and supportive mindset
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as a very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part of the gaming world!
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on multiple platforms – PC, console, and Google Stadia. Our studio has contributed to multiple AAA titles, including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Steep, The Crew 2, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, Riders Republic and Skull & Bones.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.