11 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is seeking a service-focused Office Assistant for our Oakville, Ontario studio. This position will be the first line of communication for visitors and callers to our office as well as a resource for our staff. Thus, a strong desire to help others and a commitment to represent the studio in a professional and friendly manner will be essential. The ideal candidate will also have the flexibility to handle changing tasks and priorities on a daily or hourly basis.
WHAT WE DO
- The Admin team helps support the day to day facilities and operations of the Rockstar offices to ensure things run smoothly. Duties include:
- Supervising the entrance to Rockstar Games.
- Alerting staff when visitors arrive or escort visitors to locations required.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Arranging flights, car service, hotels, and travel letters.
- Making restaurant reservations on short notice.
- Ordering coffee, pop, snacks, and office supplies (weekly).
- Purchasing items online.
- Ordering overtime meals or lunches as needed (individual meals/group meals) while taking into consideration dietary needs, allergies, or restrictions.
- Shipping and receiving mail and packages.
- Updating office intranet.
- Managing room bookings.
- Assisting with the Wellness program.
- Assisting with the Safety Committee.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area.
- Be alert and aware of what is happening in the Reception area; ensure no non-Rockstar people go further than the immediate reception area unless escorted by a staff member, after registering with reception and signing an NDA.
- Make sure someone is covering the Reception desk at all times.
- Check visitor list to ensure visitors are expected, and if not on the list, check with the Office Manager/HR Admin.
- Report any security concerns or issues immediately to Office Manager/HR Admin.
- Maintain visual contact of all visitors, messengers, and delivery people until they exit reception.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Friendly personality and tidy appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational and people skills.
- Ability to prioritize urgent requests, to respond appropriately, to be flexible and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to work 10:30 am to 6:30 pm. Lunch is at 2 pm. Some overtime, including weekends, may be required as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.