This job might no longer be available.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
4 days ago
Become a linchpin who oversees, nurtures and supports our studio staff.
OUR OFFICE TEAM
Our diverse Office Team cares for Guerrilla’s studio facilities as well as its staff. The team consists of two Reception Representatives and two Office Assistants who report into the Office Manager. As the successful candidate, you will work closely with your colleague Office Assistant to ensure that the studio’s facilities run smoothly, and provide daily (administrative) support for Guerrilla employees.
As an Office Assistant, your responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Carrying out administrative tasks: raising POs, processing credit card statements, dealing with invoices and performing additional financial administrative support as and when required;
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing mail and keeping Outlook profile photos up-to-date;
- Booking hotels for external visitors as well as our employees travelling for business;
- Filing documents;
- Preparing meeting rooms for visitors and clearing them after each meeting.
- Occasionally covering the reception desk if required, and offering support to the Reception Representatives when there are large groups of visitors;
- Ordering lunches and booking dinners;
- Ensuring that the office supply area is neat and tidy, keeping an inventory of the office supplies and ordering new materials as needed;
- Ordering other supplies when requested (books for research etc.).
- Ensuring all storage areas are tidy and fully stocked, and keeping track of inventory for ordering stock;
- Assisting with the organization of events when necessary;
- Resolving office-related malfunctions and responding to requests or issue reports from employees;
- Handling all further ad-hoc and/or last-minute requests.
WHO YOU ARE
As our new office assistant we expect that:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- You’re fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- You have competent computer skills, including experience with MS Office;
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills;
- You’re able to calmly deal with last minute requests (of which there are many);
- You’re persistent: you do not give up at the first hurdle;
- You’re energetic and hands-on;
- You’re able to work both independently but also as part of a team;
- You’re proactive, show initiative and are flexible;
- You’re able to prioritize your work and keep track of tasks;
- You have strong problem solving abilities;
- You have great attention to detail.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before September 21st, 2020 by hitting the “apply now” button.
Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter where you motivate your reasons to apply for this opportunity.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com .