This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a mobile gaming entertainment market leader with 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of multiple games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has 20 offices worldwide and a talent base of over 4,000 employees.
Playtika is looking for an Office Administrator to join us!!
- Managing various operational aspects of the business such as parking, shuttles, events, catering, etc. Including handling and overseeing the daily flow, care for glitches, collecting data, and continually optimizing procedures and services
- Issuing diversified reports
- Handling invoices and opening purchase orders
- Management of the studio's annual wellbeing program, building a welfare budget with a variety of activities such as the following: launches, happy hours, retreat days (team building days), fun days, employee gifts, toasts and more ...) all while creating content and bringing new and refreshing ideas to the employee's welfare.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees from the first step to the last step
- Take care of the team’s schedule, including setting up meetings
- Provide service and assist the company’s employees
- Caring for the company’s vendors
- Lead and assist company’s projects
- The position is under the Operations Department and as such, includes a variety of responsibilities within this field.
- Taking part in weekly meetings with the administration team
- English – High level
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point) – High level (specifically on Excel and Power Point)
- Photoshop - Optional
- Service orientation
- Team player
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.