15 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our growing team! This is an exciting role for someone who is solutions oriented, empathetic and passionate about creating a great work environment for your colleagues. If you enjoy running an office, helping others, coordinating and seeing through fun employee events, then please apply.
This is Krasnodar based position.
What you will do:
- Help oversee the renovation of our current office as well as continue to support ongoing office maintenance
- Identify areas of the office that require maintenance or repair and work with related vendors to do so
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Ensure detailed and accurate maintenance of critical documents including Labor Protection and Military Registration
- Coordinate all courier services (sending/receiving mail and maintain supplies)
- Partner with our HR team to contribute and see through new ideas on how we can celebrate and team build together
- Assist the HR team in providing a warm onboarding experience to new hires and support the tracking and purchasing of employee prizes/awards
- Support the IT department with tracking and transferring equipment between employees and/or new hires
- Coordinate company-wide English lessons for our employees
- Oversee the general cleaning services of the office
- Assist with petty cash tracking
- 2-3 years experience as an Office Manager
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Good expertise in military registration and labor protection is a must
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Well organized and attentive to details
- You are an initiative person full of energy and desire to create and improve
- Applicants must live in Krasnodar
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Annual employee profit sharing program (because we're all it in together)
- Meaningful health insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on Day 1
- A focus on professional growth through internal training, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;
- Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
- Paid English lessons if needed;
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- Additional paid time off;
- A good balance between work and personal life;
- Electricity / internet compensation for remote employees;
- Mobile compensation;
- Paid relocation to Krasnodar if you want to relocate as our base hub is in Krasnodar.