Dublin Dublin 9999 Ireland
8 days ago
Job Title:Office Administrator
Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!! We are currently looking for a highly motivated Office Adminstrator to join our team on a 6 month fixed term contract in our offices based in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for
- Assist in Health & Safety training for new employees;
- Assist in the monitoring of workplace safety
- Carry out regular internal Health & Safety audits;
- Assist safety personnel in preparing safety manuals and guidelines;
- Collaborate with departmental heads in implementing any new Health & Safety processes;
- Ensure all Health & Safety related documentation is up to date;
- Assist in organisation of Health & Safety training for employees where required;
- Collaborate with management to monitor compliance and identify safety issues.
The ideal Candidate will have or be able to demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal relationships, ability to build good team and cross functional relationships so that all information, both written and verbal, is clearly communicated to the relevant stakeholders;
- Focus on continuous improvement and implementation of problem-solving techniques and standardisation;
- Ability to implement good follow up and control in all aspects of the role;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks as necessary;
Candidates need to have;
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role would be beneficial but is not essential. We would also welcome applications from candidates with greater experience in this field;
- Knowledge and compliance of H&S Legislation.
- Current First Aid and/or Fire Warden training
- IT proficient in Microsoft Office.
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization Team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of culture, people and opportunites!
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.