Office & Administration Manager (Maternity Cover)
Miniclip is looking for a n experienced, highly organised , and outgoing Office & Administration Manager to join the Facilities team in our London (UK) Office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Reporting to the Head of Workplace Services, based in Portugal, t he Office & Administration Manager for the UK is there to deliver a high-quality work environment and experience, providing administrative support and travel arrangements to all those employed in, and visiting, our UK Head Office in Chancery Lane.
- Maintaining an amazing office environment ! Ensuring a highly efficient and enjoyable working environment for all Miniclip staff and visitors. This means ensuring that the office is maintained to a high standard, well equipped, and properly stocked at all times.
- Office space planning and constantly adapting our space to suit the business needs.
- Planning and implementing any office refurbishments or office moves.
- Operating the office budget managing office costs and ensuring that we always achieve best value for money.
- Employee experience - working closely with the P eople & O rganisation team to organise events and promote initiatives for the UK office that help us to deliver our target employee experience.
- Coordination of front office activities, including first point of contact for visitors, callers and therefore upholding the brand image.
- Provide a “red carpet” welcome to visitors flagged by the Commercial/ Corporate Finance teams or any of the Exec utive team as VIP. This means making them feel like the most important guest that ever visited and that their experience whilst visiting is totally seamless.
- Maintain office correspondence , including sending and receiving post, and routine electronic correspondence.
- Assist the People & Organisation team with the on-boarding of all new starters and the departure process for any leavers.
- Owning the relationship with all 3 rd party contractors providing services to the offices in order to ensure high standard and cost-effective services are being delivered; e.g. cleaning, maintenance, IT support, a/c, power, security systems, deliveries etc.
- Manage the relationship with the landlord and property management company to ensure that all parties operate within the terms and conditions of the leases.
- Responsible for Health and Safety and employee wellbeing, ensuring the London office is compliant with all current legislation on behalf of the Directors.
- Providing adequate Fire Safety and First Aid cover for the office and the team based here; including attending and/ or organising relevant training.
- Responsible for the Security of the London offices; including physical and electronic security systems as well as implementing company security policies and ensuring suitable insurances are in place. This includes being on-call should issues arise.
- Working in conjunction with the Group IT Manager, the issuing , a ssisting and accounting of company property including laptops, mobile phones, software etc .
- Setting up , and management of meeting room facilities including video telephone conferencing systems.
- Manage all travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, accommodation, and visas for non-Executive employees in the UK office , and visitors from other Miniclip offices .
- General office administration such as:
- Stocktaking and ordering of all office supplies
- Ordering of drinks , fruit and snacks, e nsuring stock is maintained
- Organising and handling the office recycling needs
- Scanning, photocopying and filing and other associated office tasks
- Provide cover for the Executive Assistant for the UK during periods of absence and high workload.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for an exceptionally hard-working person who wants to be in a job and team that they love and who is passionate and dedicated to their work. The ideal candidate will be a sociable, charismatic and fun individual who constantly strives to deliver the best standards for the benefit of both themselves and their colleagues. The following skills or experiences are required:
• Demonstrable experience of previous office or facilities management
• Experience of facilitating office moves, opening/reopening
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to build relationships quickly and motivate people
• Excellent organisational skills
• Calm, flexible and approachable attitude, able to work under pressure
• Flexibility to work different hours as tasks require; very occasional weekend work
• Proactive and methodical approach, always using initiative
• Friendly, confident, articulate, courteous, and professional at all times
• High level of integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential or sensitive topics
• A creative and innovative mind
• Good computer skills, experienced using MS Office ; Outlook, Word, Exce l etc.
• G ood general IT knowledge, skills and understanding
The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
• A member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
• Qualified in Health and Safety ( preferably IOSH )
• Trained office First Aider /Fire Marshall
• Passion for mobile and online games and the internet in general
• Additional l anguage (s) in Portuguese, Mandarin or Cantonese
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Office in Chancery Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events,
and even free optional yoga once a week!
We also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and BUPA dental cover, cash plan, with cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, a generous holiday entitlement and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Headball2) and Eight Pixels Square to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com