News Coordinator [Ubisoft Connect] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
15 days ago
Ubisoft Connect is Ubisoft’s 1st party platform for games. Our mission is to bring our gaming experience to our players around the world, adapting it to local specifications when needed.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and is encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for gaming. You will work in close collaboration with the Live Operations team but also with programmers, designers and testers to help us realize the Ubisoft Connect gaming platform.
- Be responsible for a set of brands and teams within Ubisoft to increase visibility on their content via news on Ubisoft Connect and prioritize their content in the weekly calendar
- Follow a calendar of events and content on a daily basis
- Format and structure news articles and publish news accordingly
- Assist with the execution of Ubisoft promotions on the Ubisoft Connect news page
- Suggest improvements for the newspage to make daily operations easier
You as a person:
You will work in a highly motivated and skilled team, and to fit into this environment we believe that you should be motivated, communicative, cooperative with a real passion for computers and gaming. Further, we expect that you pay strong attention to details are good at prioritizing and not afraid to seek contact with other people to solve problems. You are able to adapt to changes and take on new challenges and in addition, you are organized and have good time-management even during stressful moments.
- Having a service-minded attitude and great communication and interpersonal skills are key. Your personality and your will to learn is as important as any skills.
- Have at least intermediate HTML/CSS skills
- Confident working in Photoshop
- Previous experience in project coordination
- Fluent in English
- Be proactive
- Confident with news KPI/analytics
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal.
The application must include your resume, and a cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, motivation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers” and many more.