This job might no longer be available.
Network Specialist - SRE
14 days ago
As a Network Specialist- SRE, you will join Ubisoft's IT department, and more specifically the Ubisoft Hosting Services team composed of more than 100 people spread between Paris, Montreal, Shanghai and Singapore, and which provides IT hosting and connectivity services for all Ubisoft games and services.
You will be a member of the team dedicated to the management of the networks in the Data Centers and your responsibilities will be to :
- Perform daily operations on the physical and virtual network systems under your responsibility;
- Implement and maintain automation and administration tools, mainly based on Linux;
- Support production environments by leveraging automation and administration tools;
- Work with DevOps best practices and implement CI/CD pipelines, and promote them within the team;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting during emergency situations;
- Maintain documentation of configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures related to the automation systems and software used;
- Contribute to the definition of new requirements and designs.
- Expertise in networks and Linux system administration in a CI/CD environment;
- Experience with cloud technologies: Openstack, Neutron, NSX, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience in infrastructure automation with tools such as Ansible and Terraform;
- Mastery of Bash scripting and/or development language such as Python, GO, Ruby;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both verbally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.