14 days ago
Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech, and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists, and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly-owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems, and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusive environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people!
ABOUT THE TEAM: NETWORK OPERATIONS
The Core Technology group is responsible for identifying common problems across the company and building solutions to those problems. We fill our team with individuals who enjoy a challenge, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to take ownership and responsibility for products. If you are passionate about working in the game industry and implementing cool features for our game products, come join our team.
The 2K Network Operations team is responsible for the deployment, operations, and troubleshooting of our production and enterprise networks to support our studios and online games. Team is closely cooperating with various infrastructure and development teams.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join the team that is implementing and maintaining the 2K network from the Internet edge, core and security layer up to users connections. Our networks need to be scalable, and enable systems agility, while providing our hundreds of thousands of fans with the most stable platform. We work with other infrastructure and engineering teams to ensure new products and features have scalable architectures and will provide the performance our customers require.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensuring that our existing network is running at its peak
- Providing support to customers who are experiencing network related issues
- Responding to and troubleshooting alerts as well as participating in our on-call rotation
- Rolling out new network infrastructure to our various locations remotely around the world
- Optimizing our automation and monitoring systems
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT
You are willing to work in a fast-paced and groundbreaking environment with other highly skilled professionals, and anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make 2K the best gaming company in the world.
- CCNP/JNCIP certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- In depth troubleshooting skill in multi vendor environment - Juniper, Arista
- Advanced knowledge of routing protocols, and network threat detection & remediation
- Advanced knowledge of switching and wireless technologies and protocols
- Advanced knowledge of next generation firewall systems - Palo Alto
- Advanced knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure - Arista CVP
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Familiarity with networking in major cloud providers
- Exposure to network automation NETCONF/YAML, Ansible
- Arista CVP, ZTP
- In depth knowledge of VXLAN/EVPN for Arista
- Advanced knowledge of DDOS protection and mitigation - Arbor APS and TMS
- Knowledge of scripting languages Python/Perl for automation
- Knowledge of F5 load balancers including AFM
- General knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems