19 days ago
Ubisoft IT is currently looking for a Network Administrator to join the Enterprise Infrastructure team which aims to maintain and optimize the network infrastructure and assist Ubisoft studios in their continuous evolution. This is a global team, where we aim to maintain a high level of communication, sharing expertise and findings with all.
As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the health and operations of our entire network technologies. More precisely, you will work closely with the Architects and contribute to various large-scale technology projects like participating in the design and implementation of new locations and technologies. You will use automation to streamline existing processes like filtering and whitelisting IP ranges and work continuously to improve our monitoring tools.
- Manage requests and incidents by providing technical analysis and reporting;
- Manage the performance and the capacity of the infrastructure to keep it nominal;
- Follow standard evolutions in the life cycle, capacity, and performance, defined for our infrastructure;
- Work in close collaboration with the other Network Service Teams and the Security & Risk Management team;
- Provide assistance to other administrators when the situation requires it;
- Ensure documentation and best practices are up to date.
- Knowledge of L2 and L3 network technologies, and network services such as DHCP and DNS;
- Knowledge of network security technologies such as firewalls, access control list (ACLs), and proxy (forward/reverse);
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux operating system;
- Experience Troubleshooting with incidents and issues as they arise;
- Knowledge of versioning solutions such as subversion and git;
- Knowledge of Network automation tools such as Ansible (AWX/Tower), Bash scripting, and Python.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.