2 months ago
- Solving level 2/3 incidents and requests related to network services
- Monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure and services
- Taking an active role in driving innovation and improvements of the local network infrastructure
- Driving automation of our infrastructure and services
- Participating in infrastructure evolution projects together with our global teams
- Professional experience as a Network administrator, Network Engineer or similar
- Professional experience with Cisco switching and routing (IOS and/or NX-OS)
- Knowledge in Firewall and VPN solutions
- Familiar with Wifi technologies
- Linux and VMware experience is a plus
You have an open mind-set, striving to evolve and learning new technologies. This is the perfect role if you welcome change, have technology capabilities combined with a passion and motivation for staying up to date. To succeed in this position we believe you to be a strong communicator, to easily get your point across. You are comfortable working autonomously and have the ability to take initiatives.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.