This job might no longer be available.
6 days ago
Description du poste
Ubisoft IT is currently looking for a network administrator to join the Enterprise Infrastructure team. In this role, you will be responsible for the health and operations of our entire network technologies globally. Your activities include supporting daily operations and infrastructure. You'll also be the main escalation contact for our Service Center team.
This is a global team, where we aim to maintain a high level of communication, sharing expertise and findings with all. Other administrators and architects will support you by providing you with continuous mentorship. As a team, let’s elevate ourselves to the next level!
More precisely, you contribute to various projects like participating in the design and implementation of new locations and technologies. You’ll use automation to simplify existing processes like filtering and whitelisting IP ranges as well as work continuously to improve our monitoring tools.
- Install and maintain various network equipment, including Wi-Fi, switches, routers, load balancers, and remote access appliances;
- Deploy and maintain site-to-site VPN infrastructure;
- Manage company firewalls and their rules;
- Monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure and services;
- Enforce network security policies and procedures;
- Perform proactive network capacity management activities;
- Maintain documentation regarding network hardware and software;
- Participate to the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics;
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards;
- Answer user’s query and service requests with a focus on high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience as a network administrator working with Cisco switches, routers, in the configuration of IOS, high availability environment and load balancing technologies such as VRRP and HSRP;
- Good knowledge of Linux-based network infrastructure, open source-based solutions, scripting and automation (i.e., shell scripting, Python, Ansible);
- Knowledge of monitoring and dashboarding software like NetXMS, Kibana, Zabbix, Grafana;
- Passionate about technology, greatly motivated, curious, open-minded, with a positive and adaptable attitude, quick learner;
- Certifications like CCNA are considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal communication in French and English, both oral and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Description de l'entreprise
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.