This job might no longer be available.
9 months ago
- Working with the following breakdown of tasks: 50% systems (Linux), 25% network, and 25% programming;
- Developing and implementing a platform that will automate deployment, operations and repetitive tasks;
- Implementing best practices and procedures across network operations;
- Utilising DevOps methodology while working with open-source network operating-systems, such as Cumulus;
- Operating open-source-based networking systems such as firewalls and load balancers;
- Playing a role in formulating and implementing global network and systems configuration-standards;
- Proposing, documenting and implementing procedures for reporting, auditing and managing the global network;
- Documenting technical procedures, standards and policies;
- Deploying new network infrastructure in data centres and remote offices;
- Potentially making oneself available to work on call 24/7 (pager);
- Providing level-2/-3 general assistance;
- Handling low-level network system debugging.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of networks and Linux is more valuable than experience with any specific platform or branded equipment;
- Solid knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and open-source tools;
- Working knowledge of configuration-management software (Puppet, Ansible);
- Working knowledge of AWS networking (VPN/VPC);
- Excellent organisational, analytical and project-management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a 24x7x365 production environment;
- Understanding of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, etc.), VPNs and TCP/IP stack functionality;
- Proficiency with modern programming languages such as Python;
- Good written English.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV
DOCUMENT SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.