29 days ago
Playtika is a leader of innovation and excellence in interactive entertainment. From humble beginnings as a startup in 2010, and with cheetah-like instincts, we’ve grown to become an industry leader with more than 9 million daily and 31 million monthly active users across our portfolio of games.
At Playtika, we are on a mission to continue creating infinite ways to play. We remain committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible. We leverage our talent and the latest technology to create even more immersive and engaging experiences for our players, delighting them with our award-winning and category-leading games.
We offer a space where people from all walks of life can come together, share their experiences, and build lasting connections. Playtika has more than 3,500 employees worldwide, headquartered in Herzliya, Israel with sites in: Ramat Gan, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Newport Beach, Sydney, Bucharest, Warsaw, Kyiv, Minsk, Dnipro and Vinnytsia.
Ready to bring infinite ways to play into people’s lives? We want you, come join us!
We are looking for a .Net developer on a full-time basis.
- Tweaking existing features and developing the new ones;
- Working on integrating the Studio’s games with PSF (Playtika Studio Factory) - gaming platform integrated across Playtika;
- Game features performance optimisation and refactoring;
- Ensuring compliance with the major policies and requirements of the third parties (GDPR, Google, Facebook, Apple, etc);
- Technical support for the game backend infrastructure (updating libraries, APIs, versions);
- Communication with client developers, QA engineers, management.
- Deep knowledge of C#/.NET6, 5+ years of production experience;
- Production experience of WebApi development;
- Experience in client-server applications development, knowledge and understanding of resiliency patterns related to network communication;
- Solid experience in software design patterns and principles like SOLID, DRY etc.;
- Ability to be a team player;
- Experience with code version control systems like GIT etc.;
- Familiar with monolith and micro services architectures;
- Knowledge and understanding of options for synchronous and asynchronous cross-service communication;
- Familiar with monitoring and alerting tools like Kibana, Grafana;
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL databases (MSSQL/MaridDB/Redis/MongoDB/Aerospike etc.);
- Experience in writing Unit/Functional tests;
- Experience in writing documentation.
Pluses will be:
- Knowledge of K8S/Docker/Linux;
- Experience with WebApi development on Java SprintBoot/NodeJs;
- Experience with setup and maintaining .NET builds in team-city/jenkins etc.;
- Experience in integration with external APIs like Facebook Graph API, Google etc.
What does it mean to work at Playtika?
- You’ll join a team of leaders in the field, and enjoy amazing benefits, some are listed below:
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Hybrid working mode: Two days from our office, located in the heart of Warsaw (Browary Warszawskie), and three days from anywhere, per week
- All you can eat! Breakfast, lunches, desserts, snacks and much more in our Playtika-only cafeteria
- Access to PlaytiCafe where all of your coffee (and other refreshments) dreams come true;
- Six “Power Up” long weekends for all, and additional day off for your birthday month;
- Private medical healthcare and three additional sick leave days;
- A wellness program in the office: yoga classes, massage chairs and zerobody room;
- Gaming room with a variety of activities;
- Flexible working hours and monthly happy hours;
- Work permit assistance for employees;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities.
And this is just the start of how we play! When we bring play in to people’s lives - the fun never stops. Make sure to apply and find out more, on the infinite ways we play.
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.