.Net Full Stack Developer
2 months ago
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a .Net Developer whose mission will be to design, develop and deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production or Projects.
You will work on big projects with direct impact on UBISOFT business while gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
Your main mission
- Working independently, design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide;
- Participate in technical design/architecture and database design;
- Design functionalities; manage multi-level architecture within highly complex systems;
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes within the project team;
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture;
- Creates technical documentation.
The professional value you bring
- Proven experience as a C# .NET web developer;
- Good knowledge of .NET Core, .NET Framework, REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server (or other SQL/NOSQL databases);
The personal value you bring
- Autonomous and innovative;
- Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality service;
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.