Narrative Producer - Montreal
3 days ago
NARRATIVE PRODUCER - MONTRÉAL
Who We Are
Hello! We’re Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
Oh, almost forgot to mention that we’re currently making the next BioShock!! I know, right? Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
What We Need
Cloud Chamber is looking for a Producer who will partner with the global production team, and also work directly with our Narrative and Creative Directors, to execute on the established vision for our game narrative.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You’re a clear communicator and can collaborate seamlessly with your team. You understand creative personalities and are able to act as the structure to their fantastical visions. You get things done! You have experience and knowledge to share, and a desire to improve not only your skills, but add to the development and optimization of our workflows.
- 3-5 years previous experience in narrative design on AAA games or at least one title shipped as a Narrative Producer or Narrative Project Manager
- Experience as a producer for cinematics, motion capture, or audio is nice to have
- Familiar to fluent in JIRA, Excel, Confluence, Final Draft, Articy
- Ability to drive teams to deliver AAA quality across all aspects of the narrative experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Previous experience with game editors and scripting systems
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends in interactive storytelling
What You Will Do:
- Build and manage a team tasked with creating, developing, and polishing the game narrative across all areas of the game.
- Side quests
- World Events
- Menu Text
- Audio files
- Tutorial text
- Marketing and PR needs
- Work with the Narrative Director, and Executive Producer identify and secure freelance writing and editing talent for the game
- Drive daily review process & manage narrative deliveries and milestones
- Coordinate with the Audio Director and Producer on all voice over sessions to ensure the script is locked, prepared, and sent out according to the Audio department’s recording schedule
- Develop the timeline, schedule, resource plan and manage external partners to ensure that all narrative is delivered on time and to the expected level of quality
- Partner with audio team and publishing group to establish plan and process for dialog localization
- Partner with presentation/UI producer to establish a plan and process for menu text integration and localization
- Partner closely with the Cinematics producer to track dependencies and monitor risks between with narrative and cinematic teams
- Assist the Narrative Director in conveying the vision and execution of the game's narrative elements across all disciplines
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
#LI - CC