Narrative Producer - BioWare
14 days ago
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
BioWare is looking for an experienced and passionate Narrative Producer for our next Mass Effect game. You will report to the Project Director.
- Reporting to the Project Director, you'll work with the Creative Director, Performance Director, and content teams to bring amazing Mass Effect stories to life.
- As the vision holder for the game's narrative, you'll combine the creative, business, and technical needs into a unified set of strategic narrative goals for the project.
- You'll work with research and development teams within EA to develop the next generation of tools that we use to tell our stories.
- Use data and analytics to guide the project and ensure that decisions are made to keep the project moving forward.
- Work alongside project leadership and all stakeholders to ensure high-quality execution against key deliverables.
- Set quality targets, and improve processes to ensure those targets are met.
- Uphold the studio's values around diversity and inclusion for our teams, and for our players.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Able to work independently with a distributed team and a wide range of disciplines.
- This role requires the ability to build strong relationships to allow you to exert influence within BioWare and centralized EA groups.
- We ask that you build relationships to allow you to exert influence within BioWare and centralized EA groups.
- Experience with current gaming trends and the Mass Effect audience.
- You can work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of game operations acquired from 7+ years of experience as a producer of AAA games.