12 days ago
- Maintaining the production and software pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Designing and implementing quest structure, dialogues, voice-overs, and another narrative elements using Unreal Engine and other tools
- Cooperating with writers and level designers to create a coherent interactive and memorable narrative
- Collaborating with different departments on integrating the story with gameplay
- Creating and updating documentation required for the game’s narrative content
- At least 3+ years of experience as a narrative, quest, or level designer
- At least one shipped AAA game title
- Proficiency in in-game scripting with Unreal Engine Blueprints (highly preferable) or other scripting languages
- Solid experience in working on narrative-related pipelines (VO, cinematics, audio, levels, etc.)
- Great understanding of story structure, different narrative tools, and their application.
- Strong understanding of creative and game development processes, workflows and pipelines and dependencies between them
- High level of creativity
- Highly organized, self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid ability to easily translate concepts and vision into specific narrative content
- Ability to process and proactively react to feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Passionate about playing and making video games
- Knowledge and passion for RPG games
Nice to have:
- Level Design or Game Design experience
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Gemini is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Square Enix – the publisher of our recent AAA title, Outriders. The game development involves primarily our Europe based teams.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.