This job might no longer be available.
16 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Narrative Designer reporting to the Narrative Director, you will:
- Support the product narrative vision through storytelling, worldbuilding, narrative design, and implementation.
- Help create our game world and characters, serve as a key resource for others on the team in order to align on canon and content across disciplines.
- Communicate and work across discipline, partnering with technical and creative developers.
- Improve on narrative systems and mechanics by running playtests, evaluating feedback and reviewing data.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3 or more years of experience working as a designer, narrative or otherwise in the gaming industry
- Strong knowledge and history of creating compelling narratives in interactive and live-service products.
- A passion for storytelling
- A positive, collaborative, team-centric mentality
- Experience working within large, cross-disciplinary teams
- A willingness to iterate and adapt designs