4 days ago
NCSOFT is seeking a talented Network Operations Center (NOC) Administrator to join our team. As a NOC Administrator, you will be responsible for providing support and surveillance of all game and infrastructure servers including any ancillary systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Open trouble tickets, perform initial triage, dispatch and provide break/fix action to resolve Server/Network/Application events and issues reported via alarming tools, stakeholders, or customers
- Manage incident, problem, and change tickets in accordance with management guidelines and procedures
- Provide quality, timely, and accurate end-to-end support for any issues within defined areas of responsibility, including but not limited to phone, email and instant message
- Perform maintenance and publishing duties for various game products and corporate infrastructure
- Document and track incidents, up-time, and resource allocations
- Perform basic research and analysis of data or information, acquiring skills through a combination of formal training and on-the-job experience
- Frequent adding and updating of department documentation
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Associate's degree or equivalent work related experience
- 2-4 years prior experience in a NOC, SOC or IT Helpdesk environment.
- Basic knowledge of Linux system administrator at the command line.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2019.
- Basic knowledge of network and server monitoring methodologies.
- Must be able to exercise judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate action
- Proven experience troubleshooting servers, networks, and applications in a production environment
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to perform routine tasks flawlessly on a consistent basis
- Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with both internal and external customers (written and oral)
- Must be able to physically ‘rack and stack’ servers and appliances in a Datacenter setting
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience as a Systems Administrator in a production environment
- Experience managing multiple geographies
- Experience with VMware, vCenter, vC Operations Manager
- Experience with Solarwinds, Orion
- Experience with Grafana, InfluxDB, Graphite and/or Prometheus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud based technologies
- Experience with Python, Powershell or equivalent scripting languages used for monitoring and automation.
- Microsoft Certification: MTA, MCSA, MCSE
- Cisco Certification: CCENT, CCNA, CCNP
- Linux Certification: RHCSA, RHCE