19 days ago
· Craft NFT marketing strategies for the Marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
· Develop a strong and identifiable brand position and narrative in NFT space that is in support of the team initiative through campaign execution, strategic direction, media planning, creative development, market research and vendor management
· Perform in depth analysis on industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify new opportunities
· Develop innovative NFT concepts for partners utilizing NFT concepts that create user utility
· Document and compile stakeholder and community feedback to drive continuous improvement
· Strong ability to create strategies that combine NFT concepts, gamification, tactical implementation and design to create engaging user experiences
· Position company as a category leader in the NFT marketplace space
· Delivery measurable impact through digital marketing, creative campaigning, community growth and publicity efforts.
· Keep up with the trends, lead performance marketing and social media teams to execute on online marketing campaigns and use metrics-driven measurements to deliver the best outcome, optimise for ROU and budget in each marketing channel
· Manage go-to-market for new features and products. This includes product launch in partnership with influencers and celebrities.
· Identify new audience segments within our existing user base to target as well as focusing on emerging market trends and opportunity sizing.
· Market research and data analysis to drive strategic decision making to develop deep customer and market insights to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact.
· 2+ year in NFT/DeFi/Social tokens
· 3-5 years of marketing experience using broad marketing mix
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, goal and performance-driven.
· Has driven social follower growth and engagement in a product or marketing function.
· Has a strong functional leadership track record.
· Process-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving skills and a creative mind that loves to solve challenges.
· Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.