.NET Software Engineer
11 days ago
EA was founded 25 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and we—has expanded immensely, but we are still motivated by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA favorites like Burnout, Battlefield, Mercenaries, Dead Space, Spore, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed, and the world's most successful game franchise, The Sims. Fueled by our experienced staff at locations right across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
Main Purpose of the Role
You will work on the continued development of our playtesting solution and Shift applications responsible for managing and tracking EA intellectual property, the game builds, throughout the organization. You will design and code the required features in a large web-based application.
You will directly report to the Development Director.
- You will participate in the implementation plan that includes schedule, priorities, dependencies, and deliverables
- You have to write high-quality code and debug across multiple modules while dealing with related external dependencies
- You will perform complete testing of web applications – unit, system, and black box testing
- You have to document tools and participate in knowledge-sharing processes.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with .NET technologies, C#, ASP.NET, and Web API, SignalR, Entity Framework, MSSQL
- Azure DevOps
- 2+ years of proven experience in web development projects
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English