.NET FullStack Software Engineer - EA SPORTS™ FC
19 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
As a .NET Full Stack Software Engineer - EA SPORTS™ FC, you are an essential part of the game creation process and are involved in the architectural design and implementation of the Content Tools.
Job Location: you can work either hybrid from our office in Bucharest or fully remote from Romania
Reporting to the Development Manager, we are looking for an experienced .NET Full-Stack Software Engineer with web development experience and an in-depth understanding of C#/.NET and Single Page Application frameworks. You have experience in both designing and developing RESTful applications, and have the desire to deliver without sacrificing quality.
As a central team within the EA SPORTS™ FC project, our team delivers the tools that are used by Live Content producers to support many dynamic features in our game. As such, you would work with our internal customers to develop new features or upgrade existing ones. Whether you prefer working on new functionality, improving existing implementation, or fixing production issues, you will have the chance to contribute to applications that have an impact across the entire EA SPORTS™ FC project.
- You will work with internal partners to design, develop, and deliver new features or upgrade existing ones
- You will participate in planning sessions and daily SCRUM style stand-up meetings
- You will ensure the quality of the code by participating in the code reviewing process
- You will solve complex technical issues in a time-sensitive fashion
- You will coach junior team members
Required Technical Skills:
- C#/.NET, ASP.NET Core, REST API
- Single Page Application frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Experience writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with source control software such as Git or Perforce
- Excellent debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience designing maintainable, structured, and documented code
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns
- Experience communicating with other engineers, producers, and designers
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, XUnit
- Experience with Cloud technologies