This job might no longer be available.
.NET Full Stack Developer
Bucharest Bucharest ro
8 days ago
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a .NET Full stack developer working on complex web applications. Your challenge will be to develop and deliver unified user experience across a portfolio of web applications, you’ll be involved in the definition of development best practices and serve as team’s authority on creation of code quality and development of sound front-end architecture.
You will be part of a multinational team which develops and implements innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide;
- Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment);
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used;
- With the help of senior colleagues you will gradually get involved in major projects and develop your expertise in technical analysis and design, estimation, development and testing.
What you’ll bring as experience
- 2+ years of experience as a .NET web developer;
- Deep understanding of ASP.NET MVCC#, .Net Framework +, Entity Framework;
- Good knowledge of AngularJS or Angular 2+ frameworks;
- Good knowledge of SQL.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.