NBA2K Mobile Intern
19 days ago
What We Need
2K is looking for a Global Marketing Intern to join our Global Mobile Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will provide support across a variety of areas of global marketing while working on world-class franchises like NBA 2K Mobile or NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition. This role will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of Global Marketing providing an unrivalled internship opportunity.
We are looking for a motivated and savvy collaborator that is ready to make things happen. This is an exciting time for the Mobile marketing team, and you will be key to the future growth!
What You Will Do
- Provide end-to-end support from development to creation and execution of brand creative including key art, trailers, advertising, 1st party featuring, LiveOps, social media, and more.
- Support Product Marketing Managers in a variety of project management tasks tracking projects and ensuring the team remains organized, on schedule and executing at a top level in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Assist the Global Mobile Marketing team as marketing strategies and tactical plans are developed through the lifecycle of our mobile games focused on long-term user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Write, edit, and help drive various marketing campaigns including email marketing, digital ads, featuring, LiveOps, cheat sheet for cross-functional stakeholders
- Coordinate App Store Optimization A/B testing and deployments, evaluate results and make recommendations
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- Enrolled in a college, university, or trade school at the time of internship
- Work ethic and self-starter that biases towards action
- Hungry to learn and eager to jump right in
- You thrive by collaborating with others and bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You are studying marketing, business, communications or a related field
- Passionate about Mobile Gaming
- Familiar with NBA