This job might no longer be available.
Music Implementer - Temporary (Star Wars Team)
3 months ago
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio .
We are looking for a Music Implementer to join our Star Wars team. Responsibilities will cover music implementation, editing, and mastering. (Note: This role does not involve music composition.)
What you’ll do…
- Work with our Audio team to achieve an outstanding music experience.
- Work with our Music team to implement music content in Wwise/Unreal, ensuring assets are mastered to loudness standards set by the Audio Lead.
- Work with our Audio Lead and Audio Programmer on the design of our music systems.
- Edit and organize music assets, following established standards and naming conventions.
- Collaborate with team members across all disciplines within the studio.
Ideally, you’ll have…
- Experience with Wwise audio middleware.
- Experience working in the Unreal game engine.
- Proficiency editing audio in Cubase/Nuendo, Reaper a plus.
- Experience designing and testing music systems for video games.
- Experience tracking music assets in Google Sheets.
- A general understanding of the game audio pipeline, including SFX and VO.
- Audio-related degree or comparable professional experience.
- Experience shipping at least one game title in a music implementation role.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and portfolio and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! You can read more about these at respawn.com/perks .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.