Multiplay Sales Operations Administrator
Pereira - Risaralda, Colombia
14 days ago
At Multiplay (a division of Unity Technologies) we are re-inventing the way multiplayer games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative solutions that ease the development and launch of the games. We proudly provide hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology and 24/7 live operations for some of the world’s biggest games. At our core, we are passionate about gaming, and keeping gamers online.
We are looking for a highly motivated Administrator to support our International Sales Team. Your role will be an integral part of our Sales Team, working closely with our Sales Operations Manager. Your new role will include supporting a variety of tasks including invoice logging, admin support, data entry and assisting with other internal projects. You will have an excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritise tasks and awesome communication skills.
- Enable the Sales organisation to succeed, by supporting data accuracy in the Sales CRM and Finance systems
- Ensure invoices are accurate and delivered on time to all customers and support the finance team with any queries
- Supporting process change and development
- Coordinate and communicate with Sales Representatives in sales activities
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date with systems, processes, best practises and business policies
- Document and communicate customer and sales challenges to a wide team on a regular basis, to collaborate on improvements and new efficiencies
- Administrative/analytical or comparable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction - with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to engage with peers, customers and internal partners at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, taking responsibility for own workload and being proactive in helping others work effectively
- A sense of urgency in identifying problems & brainstorming solutions, helping us to support customers and the Sales Team
- Willing to travel outside the country (passport required)
- Experience with Salesforce
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience desirable
- SaaS/Technology Sales cycle experience
- Knowledge/experience of the Gaming Industry
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.