13 days ago
Multimedia Strategist, EA Customer Experience
Want to create great experiences for our players?
In EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team, we help our players wherever they are, whenever they need, get the most from their games. We aim to make EA known for taking care of its players.
And we'd like you to join us. We're hiring a Customer Experience (CX) Multimedia Strategist.
As a Multimedia Strategist, you’ll join the WWCE Content team and report to the Senior Manager, Content. You’ll be responsible for creating various multimedia assets to complement and enhance our help experiences for our online audience. You’re passionate about creating all forms of digital media and communicating information in a creative and efficient way. You work with teams across Customer Experience and the rest of EA to bring our brand to life through clever digital content on our help channels.
- you create engaging, timely, and easily accessible multimedia content including videos, GIFs, infographics, images, and iconography for our help channels, in support of our content strategies for our online audience
- you work with our wider CE team to support new player-facing initiatives, using digital tools and techniques to validate research on where the opportunities are and how best to target them
- you work as a brand guardian by maintaining our brand guidelines both internally and on EA Help, and ensure it’s consistently applied
- you make sure that all assets are tested, optimized for deployment, and consistent with our other help channels
- you manage projects from start to finish - intake, prioritization, collaboration, script + storyboard, deadlines, etc.
- you use tech tools and creative solutions to measure the effectiveness and impact of your work
- you brainstorm ideas on how to try new things and find ways to improve
- you seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization
- you deeply engage with your work and are an advocate for the team’s strategy, campaigns, and brand.
- You have 3+ years experience in Digital Content, Media, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- You have experience using video and media editing software, such as the Adobe Suite, Canva, and Final Cut Pro.
- You have experience crafting multimedia that conveys stories, drives action, and appeals to different learning styles and audiences.
- You have experience developing methods and processes for improving content accessibility and the user experience.
- You have a portfolio of your previous work that you’re proud of. Please, link it or attach it in your CV!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as graphic design, digital filmmaking, or marketing.
- Knowledgeable about emerging media trends and consumption habits.
- Knowledge of top social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and their success