3 days ago
Turtle Rock Studios is looking for a skilled Multimedia Editor to join our team and help build our social presence!
- Collaborate with internal and external departments in order to meet project goals and deadlines
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Managers to design and create: graphics, videos, and photos for social media
- 2+ years of experience in the multimedia field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Google Suite applications such as Docs, Slides, and Sheets
- Skilled in setup, lighting, filming, and recording audio for interviews, b-roll, live events, etc.
- Experience in editing marketing graphics, photo, audio, video, and creating motion graphics from start to finish
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to handle numerous projects and issues under tight deadlines
- Broad understanding of image files and video codecs, frame rate, bit rate, resolution and compression
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Background working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment with multiple levels of project input and approval
- Strong desire to provide timely, responsive and quality service
- Strong team player and ability to work under high-pressure situations
- Ability to work onsite and remote
- A willingness to learn and undertake new tasks
- A self-starter with strong communication skills and project management experience
- Ability to travel to film events and work flexible hours
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs
Some of the benefits and perks our employees get to enjoy, include:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k matching
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Career improvement program
- Pet friendly office
- Fully stocked kitchen, sponsored food trucks, etc.