MuleSoft Developer (UK / Barcelona)
23 days ago
Job Title:MuleSoft Developer (UK / Barcelona)
Based in UK or Barcelona
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking a MuleSoft Developer, who will be responsible for MuleSoft administration, design, development, customization of MuleSoft APIs and Integrations. This is a hands-on role. This position reports directly into Director, Enterprise Applications Development & Support.
Join the ABK IT Team, and work closely with US based Enterprise Applications Development & Support Team, and other IT teams to identify the best solutions for the business. You’ll be responsible for the admin, design, development, testing, support, and maintenance of Enterprise Applications Integration solutions.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities, Sales for all companies.
- Design, build, customize and support MuleSoft APIs and Integration Solutions for Enterprise Applications spanning across Finance, Player Support, HR, IT and Sales & Supply Chain, and other business areas, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting, and providing the best solution to the problem.
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Review requirements document; propose and design solutions; estimate efforts, create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
- Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Work closely with US leads and counter-parts, and provide regular status updates.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed. Write automated unit test cases in MUnit providing acceptable code coverage.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time across multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently is must to have.
- Ability to architect, deliver and support complex hybrid Integration solutions involving Oracle EBS and various other peripheral systems including but not limited to On-premises, SaaS, Cloud based applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues .
- Ability to keep current with latest trends in related technology.
- Be a strong team player and collaboration with cross functional groups .
Skills & Qualifications
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Master’s in computer science or Bachelor’s degree with related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- Strong Hands-On Integration development and support experience with excellent problem-solving skills in MuleSoft with experience in Mule 4.2+ and API Management areas including but not limited to Any point Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Data weave, Cloud Hub, Runtime Fabric, API Management.
- Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT).
- Prior Knowledge and experience in integrating with Oracle R12 EBS will be a big plus and will be given preference.
- Prior Knowledge and experience in integrating with systems like Salesforce, Workday, Concur, Oracle CPM, ServiceNow is a plus.
- Strong experience in configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
- Hands-On Experience implementing guaranteed message delivery framework using one of queuing platform A-MQ, Anypoint MQ, AWS SQS.
- Strong experience in REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML, and SOA Design.
- Strong experience in developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- Strong experience in delivering solutions confirming to the required Security standards (e.g., SSL/mutual SSL, SAML, oAuth) is a must.
- Experience in designing and building API-led Connectivity in Hybrid environment (On-premises to Cloud and vice-a-versa, Cloud to Cloud, On-premise to On-premise)
- Experience in Jenkins/CICD, Gitlab, DevOps tools and technologies will be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Designer Integration Platform
- Deploying and maintaining MuleSoft application; Maven and Gitlab a plus.
- Experience in Testing Automation and STAT analysis will be a plus.
- Production support, Root cause analysis, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Java, Python (any or all) is a plus.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels.
- Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
- Independent, proactive, self-driven individual.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English).