7 days ago
Who are we?
DREST is the world’s first interactive luxury styling game, combining state-of-the-art technology with a luxury fashion styling experience that has real-time content at its core. DREST is a fast growth digital platform led by industry experts from the app technology, luxury fashion, gaming and e-commerce worlds. You can find DREST in the App Store.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented animator looking for a varied and challenging role that encourages creative input, team-work and personal development. The successful applicant will join an experienced team of creatives working on our luxury fashion styling game. We are looking for a talented individual to create eye catching visual experiences to attract new players onto our platform, across both paid and organic platforms. The ideal candidate will have expertise in gaming animation and understanding of effective mobile gaming. Experience or personal interest in fashion would be a bonus. You’ll need to roll up your sleeves and get involved in our fast-paced, start-up culture as we seek to build a world-class product.
What you’ll be doing
- You will create a formidable creative partnership with our Senior Designer
- Together you will be focused on creating industry leading User Acquisition campaigns that support the brand and gameplay
- Concepting and executing eye-catching, engaging and on brand animations.
- Taking on board performance data to inspire animations tailored to specific mediums, social platforms and in-game.
- Seeing animation projects through from concept to finished product.
- Working closely with Content and Marketing teams to produce best-in-class, effective animations.
- Feeding your most successful animations directly into the user experience
- An exceptional reel showcasing your varied experience in animation with an emphasis on gaming and/or fashion
- Lottie experience
- Experience in After Effects animation production
- Additional skills with Premier, Adobe Photoshop, 3D animation and videography a bonus
- An eye for detail, movement, colour and composition
- Love of creative collaboration and ability to take constructive criticism
- Ability to present your ideas thoughtfully in both written and visual format
- Passion about ensuring the highest possible level of quality for the assets you create
- Interests in Fashion and Games is a strong plus
- Collaborative team
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holiday
- EMI Share Scheme
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Remote friendly, flexible working hours
- Birthday day off
- and more!