Motion Graphics and Video Editor
5 days ago
Glu is an exciting, fast-paced and creative place to work - there is enormous opportunity to learn from and work alongside accomplished designers, artists and art directors.
Glu’s in-house Creative Agency, is responsible for the design and development of all Glu games marketing campaigns. We work closely with the Product Marketing and User Acquisition teams, to develop effective advertising strategies and maximize our marketing efforts.
We are hiring for a Full-Time Motion Graphics Video Editor who can deliver projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality and consistency. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Creative and is based in our San Francisco headquarters location.
Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to take initiative and work independently, and also comfortable collaborating with the team. In this role, you will work closely with internal game studios and the marketing team, on creating game trailers, promotional videos and other marketing assets.
Someone with the following experience, ideally:
- Is an artist first and foremost: a background in Graphic Design or Illustration is a very strong advantage.
- Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and concepting, to executing and delivering first class marketing art
- Has a keen eye for design, and an innate aptitude for layout, color, and typography that works
- Possesses honed visual communication and commercial art instincts, and the ability to quickly create polished, eye-catching executions
- Is a team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns
- Has 5+ years of experience, and a degree in an Art or Design-related field
You'll most often be:
- Working with the creative team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, build
- storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
- Handling all technical aspects of video production
- Being quick in providing multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art, and design styles inherent to our individual products
- Executing projects with attention to detail and on deadline-driven timelines
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Experience working with Animate (Flash) is a plus
- Experience working with Unity files is a plus (no development skills necessary)
* Please provide a link to your demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We cr ea te extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine cr ea tivity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for l ea rning and l ea ding that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on h ea lth and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity l ea ve, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.