This job might no longer be available.
Motion Graphics Artist
13 days ago
Glu's in-house Creative Agency manages the development of all Glu games marketing campaigns. We work with the Product Marketing and User Acquisition teams to develop effective advertising strategies and maximize our marketing efforts.
We are hiring for a Full-Time Motion Graphics Artist who achieves projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality and consistency. You will report to the Marketing Creative Lead and is based in our San Francisco headquarters location.
You are motivated, flexible, and comfortable working with the team. You will work with internal game studios and the marketing team on creating game trailers, promotional videos and other marketing assets.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, build storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
- Handle all technical aspects of video production
- Provide multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products
- Accomplish projects within deadline-driven timelines
- Is an artist first and foremost: a background in Graphic Design or Illustration is a very strong advantage
- Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and planning, to executing first class marketing art
- Have an eye for design, and a natural experience with layout, color, and typography that works
- Have honed visual communication and commercial art instincts, and the ability to quickly create, eye-catching projects
- Is a team player who can accomplish it with little assistance, and work independently to produce new advertising campaigns
- Have 5+ years of experience, and a degree in an Art or Design-related field
- Expertise in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with color, composition, and typography
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working with Animate (Flash)
- Experience working with Unity files (no development skills necessary)
- Please provide a link to your demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills.