Motion Graphics Supervisor - Marketing
12 days ago
Mixing the world-class expertise of six different crafts – Product Marketing, User Acquisition, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production, and Player Experience, our team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio.
The Marketing Video Production Team is responsible for video related productions at Rovio. The team’s main objective is to deliver world class advertising creative to support key games. Main internal clients are the User Acquisition Team, PR/Comms & Brand and productions are mainly outsourced worldwide.
As a Motion Graphics Supervisor, you will design, create and supervise motion graphics in the Marketing Video Production Team. You will be involved in the creative development and production of marketing materials in support of Rovio’s key games and will work on a variety of projects ranging from trailers to logo animations.
- Support Marketing team in development of marketing visual identity, creation of motion graphics and final deliverables of the marketing content of Rovio’s games and brand
- Supervise external partners in matters regarding motion graphics and compositing
- Create motion graphics, edits and compositing for various marketing trailer purposes
- Create recyclable marketing assets and template solutions for marketing materials
- Direct marketing trailers both in in-house and external productions
- Support the User Acquisition team in creative optimisation to increase performance both in paid advertising and cross-promotion
Who we think will do great in this role:
- Senior level, 5+ years experience in video motion graphics
- 3+ years experience in supervising on a Graphic Designer’s, Motion Graphics Supervisor’s or role, or similar
- Capable to supervise the craft
- Able to get hands dirty when needed
- Experience in communications with production companies
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience in CGI compositing is considered as a plus
- Deeper understanding of Maya and Unity is highly desirable
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.