Motion Graphics Producer
Manhattan, New York, United States
14 days ago
At Rockstar Games we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a dedicated Motion Graphics Producer to join the Marketing and Creative teams. We are looking for a creative, motivated, proactive, and dedicated individual to manage and lead the entire process of motion graphics and animation development from initial concept through to final delivery. The ideal candidate will be experienced with working on multiple projects in a very busy, exciting environment. This role will support a range of projects that will include video and motion assets for publishing on our social platforms as well as in-game animation features. A meticulous attention to detail is essential.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Marketing Team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns and persistent Online games programming across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including creative video and static asset development, product packaging, social media, events, partnerships, promotions, retail and much more.
- We are the key gatekeepers of the Rockstar Game brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered across all channels and overseeing all extensions of the Rockstar Games brand through all consumer touchpoints.
- We work closely with teams across all of publishing and the worldwide development studios to ensure seamless execution of plans internally, in our game titles and across the world, including the always on marketing of our Online game titles, Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
- Establish Motion Graphics department priorities while handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and ensuring all relevant parties are informed of project status/changes.
- Receiving and understanding creative briefs then communicating information from briefs to the Motion Graphics Team in a concise and clear way.
- Speak/understand video specs and proactively acquire information needed to complete projects from necessary departments.
- Provide creative and practical input during all production phases to multiple departments.
- Ensure Motion Designers have the necessary direction and assets to complete projects on time.
- Coordinate with Producers from Marketing, Art, and Video Production Teams on wholistic marketing campaigns.
- Working with global teams to manage production workflow for animated videos used in-game.
- Provide a level of quality control for all assets associated with projects.
- Collate information about project content for legal clearance including music and font usage.
- Oversee project management software for team tasks.
- Learn the Rockstar brand to uphold creative vision and high-quality standards across all video and motion pieces.
- 3-5 years producer/project management experience in an entertainment, creative, advertising, or related environment.
- BA/BS degree.
- A strong understanding of animation/motion workflows and file structuring.
- Ability to problem solve and gather creative assets from other teams in a proactive manner.
- Previous experience with animation/video project development processes and practices.
- Previous experience working closely with animators, designers, producers, and marketing teams.
- Experience producing video content for social media.
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and track projects of varying complexities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Ability to work both independently and within cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of versioning projects (sending copy for localization, International ratings requirements, prioritization of deliverables and managing large numbers of files).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the current social media landscape and dedication to keeping up with emerging trends within the social marketing space.
- Ability to adapt and take on a variety of different tasks.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Suite, specifically After Effects.
- Experience using JIRA, Monday.com, or similar Product Management software.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.