Motion Graphics Animator
20 days ago
Are you a talented motion-graphics animator ready to help push the limits of augmented reality (AR) experiences?
DigitalFish has an immediate need for a short-term Motion Graphics Animator with experience creating user-experience (UX) animation. You will be working with the Meta AR/VR group, animating and refining the UX design for a new AR app.
DigitalFish is a long-trusted partner of leading digital media companies. We're at the center of their efforts to build a new generation of platforms and experiences. Current and past customers include Meta, Google, Pixar, DreamWorks, Activision, LEGO, Disney/ESPN, Technicolor, NASA, and many others.
Ideal candidates will have 6+ years relevant work experience, but if you think you’re right for this position, contact us; we’ll listen.
- Animate and finesse UX design, guiding new users through a new AR App
- Animate existing graphics and 3D assets
- Implement direction provided by Art Directors and Team Leads
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver the highest quality animated content
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Interaction Design, Digital Experience Design, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of professional work experience in motion graphics animation
- Online portfolio or demo reel showcasing relevant work (include link on your resume)
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Maya or Cinema 4D
- Technical savvy and familiarity with motion-based content in mobile apps and similar digital products
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy
- Comfortable working with assets created by other designers
- Ability to assess, manage, and communicate accurate timelines
- Ability to conform to standardized workflow and best practices
- Excellent communication skills to work with multi-functional teams
- Strong application-, visual-, and interaction-design sense, clearly demonstrated in your portfolio
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive rate
- Ability to influence product and features built on cutting-edge technologies
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in graphics and animation
This is a contract position where you will be working remotely with the team.
DigitalFish is not able to sponsor immigration petitions for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.